CCJJ serves as the hub for criminal and juvenile justice issues for the State of Utah while acting as a coordinating body for policy development. To facilitate this, we work closely with many stakeholders, legislative committees and task forces throughout interim and during the general session.
Reporting & Tracking
Reporting and tracking is an essential part of CCJJ's legislative work efforts. We work with various criminal justice committees and subcommittees to accomplish this goal, including the:
- Utah Sentencing Commission
- Utah Substance Use and Mental Health Advisory Council
- Law Enforcement Legislative Committee
- Utah Crime Victims Council
- Utah Board of Juvenile Justice